Mount Bromo Semeru Ijen Trekking Tour 5 Days 4 Nights. Trekking trips for east java active volcano by climb to Mount Bromo Semeru Ijen Crater with duration 5 day 4 nights. This trip starts from Surabaya Airport or Trains Station or Hotel, and ends at the same place or drop off to ferry ketapang banyuwangi to Bali.
Mount Bromo Semeru Ijen Trekking Tour 5 Days 4 Nights
The trekking tour for 5 days 4 Nights fully organised by private trip. Best offer for mount bromo semeru ijen tour package with cheap price and complete facility such us land transportation, camping equipment, profesional tour guide, porter, accommodation and meal.
Itinerary Mount Bromo Semeru Ijen Tour Package 5 Days 4 Nights
DAY 01 : SURABAYA – RANUPANE VILLAGE
Upon arrival in Surabaya airport in the morning our tim will pick your up and then driving to Ranupane Villages (2,200 m asl) is about 4-5 hours drive. Ranu pane is the last village to begin the climbing towards the mountain semeru summit. Arrive in ranupane check in homestay and free program.
DAY 02 : RANUPANE – RANU KUMBOLO – KALIMATI CAMPSITE
Trekking Semeru start in early morning , after breakfast and prepare anything for trekking by 4wd Jeep drive to Ranupane, then continued trekking Ranu Kombolo , rest and lunch here. After that continued trekking to Kali mati Base Camp its take about 7- 8 hours, overnight at Kali mati Camp
DAY 03: MOUNT SEMERU SUMMIT (3676 M) – MOUNT BROMO
Mount Semeru Tour Trekking start summit at 02 am, we ready to reaching the peak of Mount Semeru (highest land in Java), it’s take around 3-4 hours trekking to the peak of Mount Semeru, then trekking back to Ranu Pane Village and after complete for Semeru trekking tour continue trip by 4wd Jeep drive to Cemoro Lawang, stay overnight at Bromo Hotels.
DAY 04 : BROMO TOUR SUNRISE – BROMO CRATER – HOTEL IJEN
Morning call at 03.00 AM, start your journey in bromo area started at 03.30 AM pick up from hotel with jeep 4WD to enjoy the beauty of nature and the splendid sunrise at Mt. Penanjakan. After finish enjoying sunrise from pananjakan then proceed to Bromo crater through the sea of sand. After finish trip in bromo back to hotel , breakfast and taking a bath in hotel. Leaving bromo toward located hotel in Ijen with durations trip around 4-5 hours driving. Stay overnight at hotel ijen,free program.
DAY 05 : MOUNT IJEN TOUR BLUE FIRE – SURABAYA or FERRY TO BALI
Early morning chek out hotel and depart to Mt. Ijen. Duration trip to paltuding post from hotel around 30-45 minutes. Arrive at paltuding continued hiking to mount ijen with a distance of 3 km for 2 hours climb. Reached the top of Mount Ijen then you free enjoy the beauty of Ijen crater lake, blue fire and sulfur miners activities.
After finish back to paltuding then drop to surabaya or ferry port banyuwangi to bali . Tour ended.
Related Post : Surabaya Bromo Tour
- Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4 Days
- Semeru Trekking Tour Package 3 Days
- Bromo Tour Package 2 Days 1 Night
- Mount Bromo Ijen Tour 3 Days 2 Night
- Bromo Semeru Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour Package 5 Days 4 Nights
- Bromo Semeru Trekking Tour 4 Days
Mount Bromo Semeru Ijen Trekking Tour Price 5D4N
Please contact us here : travelsbromo(@)yahoo.com
Price include :
– Private Car full AC For pick up and transfer out and Bromo Ijen Tour
– Include driver , fuel/gazoline, toll and park fee
– Accomodation at guest house near mount semeru, such us at Ranu Pane Homestay, Tumpang Homestay or Hotel at Mt Bromo
– Accommodation hotel near Mt Bromo (Bromo Permai Hotel / Cemara Indah Hotel / Cafe Lava Hostel)
– Accommodation hotel near Mt Ijen (Arabica Guest House / Catmor Guest House / Ijen View Bondowoso)
– Jeep 4WD for Mount Bromo Tour
– Entrance fee Ticket to mount semeru
– Insurance Permit for Trekking Semeru
– Porters Team (amount depend of participant)
– Tent, Matress, Sleeping Bag,
– Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner during Mt Semeru Trekking
– Medical chek for Climbing permit
– Mineral water drink during trip
– English Speaking guide and experienced for Semeru Trekking
– Local Guide for Ijen Trekking
– Gask Mask in Mt Ijen
– Air Fare and Airport Tax
– Personal Travel Insurance
– Additional meal, Soft drink, Refreshment
– Personal Expenses